Richmond Home

Pest Control

University pest control services are provided by a licensed and full service pest control company.

Bats should be reported to the Campus Police at (804)289-8715.

Suspicion of bed bugs should be reported to a member of the Office of Residence Life and Undergraduate Student Housing.  For more information, please visit the Bed Bugs website at

All other pest control requests should be communicated to University Facilities at (804)289-8600.